Online registration is now open!
Exhibitor Badge Policy
- Exhibitors are entitled to five badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space. Exhibitor badges allow admission to non-ticketed educational sessions (e.g. the Plenary, Poster, Podium, and Video sessions). Tickets for Instructional and HO Courses can be purchased online at the time of registration. Attendees have first access to educational sessions.
- Each exhibitor is entitled to one free reprint of his or her badge (due to lost badge; not due to name changes, misspellings, etc.).
- Each exhibiting company is allotted five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space rented. Additional badges can be purchased. Please reference the below pricing chart for additional badges purchased over allotment.
Badges Over Allotment
Fee Per Badge
- Exhibitors sponsoring Science & Technology Hall educational events such as Industry Clinical Update Theater programs, Skills Workshops, Skills Challenge, Business Bistro, and any other non-CME educational sessions, or those supporting AUA hands on courses, will be allotted an additional ten badges.
- Exhibitor badges are issued only to full-time employees, authorized distributors or temporary booth personnel; for example, models, celebrities and sales specialists. Physicians may register as Exhibitors only if they are full-time employees with a company business card. Registration of physicians as Exhibitors who are not full-time employees of the company is prohibited. EDC representatives are not allowed to wear exhibitor badges. Any company violating this rule forfeits the offending badge(s) and its priority points for the year.
- ExpoSuites are entitled to five exhibit badges for the 100 SF size, ten exhibit badges for the 200 SF size and twenty badges for the 400 SF size.
Find out more information on our Live and On-Demand Course Passes.
If you are a confirmed exhibitor and you would like to request your username and password, contact our Registration department at customerservice@AUAnet.org.
If you are not yet a confirmed AUA2019 exhibitor and are interested in exhibiting, contact Diana Vacchiano at exhibits@AUAnet.org.