Young Urologist of the Year Award Winners
Congratulations to the following, selected by their colleagues who serve on the Young Urologists Committee, as 2019 Young Urologist of the Year Award winners:
- Lysanne Campeau, MD, PhD (McGill University)
- Jonathan Heinlen, MD (University of Oklahoma Medical Center)
- Melissa Kaufman, MD, PhD (Vanderbilt University)
- Richard Knight, MD (48th Medical Group)
- John Lam, MD, MBA, FACS (Kaiser Permanente)
- Robert Linden, MD (New Jersey Urology)
- Anthony Polcari, MD (Metro Urology)
- Art Rastinehad, DO (Mount Sinai)
- Jennifer Yates (University of Massachusetts)
The award recognizes the contributions and accomplishments of upcoming, young urologists who have established themselves as future leaders in the specialty.
Are you a practicing urologist who has been out of residency for 10 years or less? Or completed a fellowship within the last 3 years? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you are a Young Urologist!
The AUA Young Urologists Committee is looking forward to sponsoring the following events during the upcoming Annual Meeting.
Saturday, May 4
Young Urologists Forum
10:30 a.m. – Noon
Room W470 of the McCormick Place Convention Center (West Building)
Sunday, May 5
3rd Annual Residents Speed Mentoring Program
(Young Urologists serve as mentors for Residents & Fellows)