The AUA is committed to providing quality, evidence-based urologic education to the entire urologic health care team! This year, the AUA Annual Meeting features two full days of programming devoted to enhancing the education of advanced practice providers (APPs) and other allied healthcare professionals. The AUA has developed these programs based on the educational needs assessment of advanced practice providers working in urology. Free with Annual Meeting Registration.
APP Programs You Won't Want to Miss
Urologic Care for the Advanced Practice Provider
Saturday, May 4, 2019
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 5, 2019
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This popular program covers the topics most relevant to Advanced Practice Providers. This year's presentations include:
- NEW: "Personal and Professional Practice Management" Panel Discussion
- NEW: The Resistance: UTIs and the Antibiotic Crisis
- NEW: Gender-affirming Genital Surgery for the APP
- Management of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Bladder Cancer: Optimizing Post-Operative Care and Complications
- The Emerging Role of Genetic Counseling and Testing in Urologic Cancers
- Evolution of a Nurse Practitioner-led Testicular Cancer Survivorship Clinic
- Penile Cancer: What an APP Should Know about Post-Operative Care
- APP Podium Presentations
- The Use of Imaging in Kidney Stone Management
- Urologic Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndromes and Men – How Do We Manage?
- Female Pelvic Pain/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Case Discussion: New OAB Guideline Amendment
- Evaluation and Management of the Sub-fertile Male: Everything You Always Wanted to Know but Have Been Afraid to Ask
Evolving Role of the Urologist in Metastatic and Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer: A Guidelines and Case-based Discussion
Presented by the AUA in partnership with the Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO)
Directors: Michael S. Cookson, MD, MMHC; David F. Jarrard, MD
Thursday, May 2
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*This program is FREE, but pre-registration is required.