The AUA2019 Mobile App is Now Available for Download
Navigate AUA2019 from your mobile device!
- Create your personal "My Schedule"
- Locate sessions and events easily
- Take notes and send to yourself via email
- Find your favorite exhibitors in the Science & Technology Hall
- Network with your fellow attendees and connect with presenters for follow-up questions by searching "People"
AUA2019 Mobile App is Brought to You by
ENHANCED FEATURE FOR 2019: Use the App to Participate in Interactive Sessions in the Plenary and Instructional Courses
This year's AUA Annual Meeting will have two innovative plenary sessions demonstrating surgical skill assessment and the role of expert peer review and crowdsourcing to assess technical skill. Use the Mobile App to rate surgical skills to see how your opinion matches up with the "crowd"!
- Crowdsourcing: Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor: Friday, May 3 | 9:50 – 10:20 a.m. | MCP: W375e
- Crowdsourcing: Renal Hilar Dissection: Friday, May 3 | 3:15 – 3:45 p.m. | MCP: W375e
Build Your Itinerary Online and Sync with the Mobile App!
When you login to the AUA2019 program site with your AUA ID number and password, you will be able to sync your schedule with the Mobile App. If you need assistance with the mobile app onsite, visit the Mobile App Help Desk located in The Square, near Registration.
Use the links below to download now!